Model Loemie Anderson sports metallic make-up in the December issue of Marie Claire UK.
Though the two looks Loemie shows off take some time, once perfected, they’ll be worth the effort.
Follow the steps below to get the “Gunmetal Glam” look.
30 Minutes To Gunmetal Glam
1. Prep: Cleanse with a good quality wipe and apply fresh concealer.
2. Eye Shadow: Press all over the lid and under the eye. Dark skins should opt for an on-trend pewter gray shadow, while fairer skins can work a more silver/putty shade.
3. Apply black kohl liner to the inner rim of the eye and blend into the shadow.
4. Add tons of black mascara and a touch of highlighter on the top of the cheekbones and sculpt along them with a bronzer or buff color.
5. Define lips with a nude pencil and fill in with a neutral lip color.
45 Minutes To Black Glitter
1. Work foundation into the skin with a brush and use an illuminating concealer under the eyes.
2. Next, apply an ebony cream base over the lid and blend into the socket line.
3. Then use a mixing medium (like Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream) to blend glitter into a paste and apply it across the lids.
4. Use a black gel lner to stopple in where the glitter ends to ensure a seamless transition into black.
5. Line the inside of the eyes with black kohl and apply mascara or false lashes