Us Weekly reveals in its newest issue that Eva discovered that Tony had been exchanging personal texts with a mutual female friend for nearly a year — hundreds in just one month.
When confronted, Tony confessed to the inappropriate relationship.
“Eva is heartbroken by the betrayal,” says one insider.
Adds another friend, “Once the trust was lost, the marriage was over.”
The issue also includes information on Longoria’s confrontation with the other woman and how Tony “does not want to end the marriage.”
UPDATE: Turns out the woman that Tony was caught texting is the wife of one of his teammates!
According to actor Mario Lopez, Longoria’s best friend, Parker cheated on her earlier in their marriage and kept in touch with the woman on Facebook.
Lopez also says, “She is devastated, she wants us all to know that. But she’s strong.”
The divorce papers cite “irreconcilable differences” and Longoria is seeking spousal support. SOURCE
Longoria has confirmed the news, tweeting:
“It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other’s happiness.”
UPDATE: Bryan Armen Graham of Sports Illustrated has revealed that the teammate is Brent Barry, which would make his wife Erin Barry the woman Tony was cheating with.
“Have it on good authority from entertainment sources that “former teammate” in Tony Parker-Eva Longoria affair is Brent Barry.”
“Don’t have much else on Parker/Longoria affair. Source did mention Barry and wife are going through a divorce.”
IN OTHER NEWS:
- Keith Washington’s Ladies Night Out [PHOTOS]
- Chili Has “Something New” On Her Arm: A MAN!
- Woman Fired For Being Too Sensual And Having Big Boobs
- El Debarge Live In Studio With Keith Washington!
- Win Tickets to The Soul Experience Tour @ The Music Hall
- Ladies Night Out with Keith Washington & Friends: J Powell Performs
- Fantasee Blu’s Thanksgiving Recipe Trade
- Yeah He Put A Ring On It! A 10-Carat Engagment Ring
- Happy Birthday Keith Washington!
- Is it ok to check your mate’s phone?