I always heard great reviews about the WEN product line and finally tried it last week. What was I waiting for? My hair instantly fell in love with Chaz Dean’s WEN Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner and so did I.
With non-permed, color treated 4b type hair I am always searching for a cleanser that wouldn’t strip my hair dry, maintain my natural softness and bring out my curls hidden in my zig zag pattern.
WEN Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner has been my answer in the past week. My routine to maintain my natural do is a 2x a week wash with a deep treatment on the second day (Wednesday and Sundays), followed by a 2 strand twist. I was actually so impressed with WEN after the first day that I actually skip my deep treatment on Sunday.
What I loved even more is that because it is a cleansing conditioner in just one application it does it all – cleans and strengthens – so I saved a good amount of time without sacrificing good results.
What I did and What I loved:
• It’s a one step solution to clean and conditioned hair
• Following the directions and using a small amount as a leave-in, made my hair extra soft and manageable
• It felt so good with a slight gentle tingle and fresh feeling
• I loved that my curls came out more defined and lasted longer
• Shiny hair! My quest to enhance my color was achieved
• The gentle tingle and fresh feeling
I definitely am looking forward to using the full line and other scents as well.
Click here to learn more about WEN
by Kaeisha O’Neal