Spring is springing, and that means … va-va voom spring fever! We’ve been cooped up all winter; now’s the perfect time to let a little loose and channel your inner Samantha. Whether you’re single or happily in a relationship, we can all use a shot of spice to go with our sugar now and then. Of course – always be safe! Luckily that doesn’t mean you can’t be bad …
Here are 5 ideas for getting a little wild and crazy:
1. Arrange a rendezvous with your guy at a bar and pretend like you’ve never met. Reverse your usual roles – if he usually takes the lead, it’s your turn to be man-eater and make him pay off those drinks you bought him. Do you usually call the shots? Let him be Mr. Big and sweep you off your feet … and out of all your clothes except your high heels.
2. Have a date or night out planned? Don’t wear any undies. And only tell him if you want to.
3. Challenge your man to a new position challenge – one new hot method a day for a week. See who can get the most creative … extra points awarded for switching up the locations; extra-extra points for accessories, mood lighting, and sexy outfits.
4. Use this adult social-networking app from PinPointsX to “pin point” an erotic partner or locale. Think of it as hooking up 2.0 – it uses the GPS in your phone to find a potential hottie in your area. Of course, as always, be smart about what you are doing.
5. Wear the lowest-cut dress or the shortest mini skirt you’ve ever worn in your life.