The other day I ran into an old high school friend Amy Hooper-Johnson at the grocery store. She was with a group of ladies I call “The Coupon Club”. Interested in saving money after she told me that she bought $24 worth of grocery’s and only spent .24 cents, she sent me some tips to getting started. You don’t have to be the extreme couponer spending 40 hours a week cutting, sorting or dumpster diving, there is a real easy way to save big!
1. Log onto www.bargainstobounty.com This site does weekly matchups and lets you know what coupons to use for sale items.
2. Then log onto Kroger and and upload digital coupons on your kroger card weekly.
3. Log onto Meijer.com and sign up for mperks and mealbox. You can print coupons offline from the bargains to bounty site
4. Don’t forget to bring your own bag to save extra money
5. According to a grocery store employee, look for anything with a orange or yellow sticker to save even more!
Email me at email@example.com I would love to hear how you save money at the grocery store and share your couponing experience with everyone!