According to reports, ecstacy, alcohol and emphysema led to Amy Winehouse’s death.
Sources told the Sunday Mirror that a “bad” ecstacy pill and a combination of alcohol may have killed the singer.
Though police are operating under the assumption that Winehouse died of a drug overdose, an autopsy is scheduled for Monday or Tuesday.
“When he went to wake her he found she wasn’t breathing,” a Winehouse friend told TMZ. “He called the emergency services straight away. He was very shocked. At this stage no one knows how she died. She died alone in bed.”