On this week’s episode of “5 Minutes to Fabulous,” Becca made-over simple Sam, a handsome junior web editor from New York City. Sam’s everyday style was easily upgraded with key accessories, including updating his eye-wear.
Sometimes finding the perfect pair of glasses can be a maddening experience, so Becca’s breaking it down for you. Check her Fab Style Tips for finding the perfect frames.
Becca Tips to Remember:
- Eyes, nose and cheekbones are all part of creating the blueprint specs for your face.
- Round faces do well with Rectangular frames.
- Oval shapes can go with almost any frame. Avoid small frames that make your face look longer.
- Square shapes should aim to soften with round or cat eye frames that take attention away from jaw line.
- Heart shapes are balanced with oval and rectangular frames that take attention away from chin.
Take a look:
Becca Alexis has her own styling company called Pulchritude + Concepts. She has worked with Ne Yo, Trey Songz, Valerie Ortiz, Marlon Wayans, Janet Jackson, Dawn Richards, Mark Wahlberg, Katherine Heigl, Harper’s Bazaar, Essence, Ginuwine, Jamie Foxx, Neon Trees and a wealth of others.