Spirit Airlines Customer Service Agent (DTW)
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) empowers customers to save money on air travel by offering ultra low base fares with a range of optional services for a fee, allowing customers the freedom to choose only the extras they value. This innovative approach grows the traveling market and stimulates new economic activity while creating new jobs. Spirit’s modern fleet, configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit one of the most environmentally-friendly U.S. carriers. Spirit’s all-Airbus fleet currently operates more than 190 daily flights to over 45 destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean. Visit Spirit at www.spirit.com.
Spirit Airlines is currently seeking positive, enthusiastic individuals with an accomplished background in customer service. As a CSA, your bright personality and smile will start and finish the Spirit Airlines experience for our customers.
– Greet and check-in our passengers
– Create new reservations or modify existing reservations
– Customer interaction – seat assignment, issue boarding passes.
– Handle customer questions with professionalism
– Manage gate operations and flight close-outs
– Organize the safe loading and unloading of our customers on and off the aircraft
– Baggage Service and Baggage Tracing
– Gate Functions – Announcements and Passenger Assistance.
– Performs other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
– Customer Service skills.
– Computer Literate.
– Must have a High School Diploma or GED required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
– Previous cash handling and credit card transaction experience.
– Must be able to consistently lift luggage of up to 70 pounds
– Must be a team player and have a good attitude
– Must be able to provide service with a smile and maintain eye contact with the customers.
– Must be able to work flexible hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Must be able to handle stressful situations.
– Must hold a valid Driver’s License, and be at least 18 years of age.
– Must clear a 10-year background check.
– Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
– Must be able to maintain a professional image.
– Must be able to attend two weeks of training in Miramar, FL.
CLICK THE LINK TO APPLY: