Beyonce and Michelle Obama have loved one another longer than I’ve realized. Since the Inauguration, the world is finally getting a chance to see that love blossom right before our very eyes. These women are two of the most admirable women in the world and they make it obvious that there’s not many on their level.
Must Read: 5 Tips To Stay Fit And Fine Like The Flotus
From gushing over one another in letters to Michelle Obama wanting to be Beyonce, I’d say these two were meant to be. Way before Beyonce and Michelle shared that intimate gaze at the Inauguration, their courtship blossomed and manifested itself in various ways. I decided to take a walk down memory lane and chronicle these two “Crazy In Love” beauties.
Check out this timeline of Beyonce & Michelle Obama’s love affair:
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
1. President Obama Brushes Dirt Off His Shoulders In April 20081 of 11
2. Jay-Z Returns The Favor In November 20082 of 11
3. Beyonce Sings "At Last" At 2009 Inaugural Ball For The Obamas First Dance3 of 11
4. Beyonce & Jay-Z Are Invited To The White House 2010Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/04/jay-z-white-house-visit-r_n_485631.html 4 of 11
5. Michelle Brings Sasha & Malia To Beyonce's Revel Show In May 20125 of 11
6. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Letter In April 20126 of 11
7. Michelle Obama Thanks Beyonce With A Tweet In April 20127 of 11
8. Michelle Obama Tells PEOPLE She Wants To Be Bey In May 20128 of 11
9. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Birthday Poem In January 20139 of 11
10. Beyonce & Michelle Share An Almost Kiss In January 201310 of 11
11. Beyonce Performs At Michelle’s 50th BirthdaySource:http://iam.beyonce.com/tumblr 11 of 11
What was your favorite Beyonce & Michelle moment?
More Beyonce & Michelle Obama: