If you can’t get enough of Beyonce and need a fix before her half-time Super Bowl performance, then you may want to check out this behind-the-scenes video for her latest Pulse NYC campaign shoot.
Bey stuns in a sparkling strapless mini dress in front of the Empire State Building and blue Manhattan skyline and shows her love for her new NYC hometown.
MUST READ: Beyonce Squashes Surrogate Rumors & Speaks On Her Miscarriage
“I thought that now that I am a New Yorker and I’ve learned about how I can accomplish anything in this city, I felt it was an appropriate energy for the new fragrance,” she says in the video.
Take a look:
MUST READ: Can She Live: Beyonce Responds To Lip-Sync Rumors Via Instagram (We Think)
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
5 photos Launch gallery
1. President Obama Brushes Dirt Off His Shoulders In April 2008
1 of 5
2. Jay-Z Returns The Favor In November 2008
2 of 5
3. Beyonce Sings "At Last" At 2009 Inaugural Ball For The Obamas First Dance
3 of 5
4. Michelle Brings Sasha & Malia To Beyonce's Revel Show In May 2012
4 of 5
5. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Letter In April 2012
5 of 5