Do you have an outfit that needs a pop? Jeans won’t seem to do it? Well, there is always a pair of leggings that will be there to rescue you in your time of need. Admittedly, leggings will never take the place of the traditional pant or jeans, but they have made their mark in fashion; ranging from plain solid color to novelty/prints.
Fashion inspired leggings have been spotted on everyone from Kim Kardashian to Rihanna. Yes, it is true; the fashion that is being worn by the celebrities has a price tag out of this world! Looks worn by Kim K, Rihanna, and Beyonce the average girl admires, but cannot afford. Don’t fret. Here are 15 leggings that should bring some spice into your closet, without the price tag. Everything is less than $50.00!
– Marci Rodgers, Style Proper
Fashion forward sums up Marci Rodgers. She has worked in the fashion industry for over five years dressing a plethora of clients from the entertainment industry to every day working professionals. Dressing and educating her clients on wardrobing essentials is what makes it all worth it to her.
FAB FINDS: Luxe Leggings Under $50
1. Sonya Motorcycle Quilted PU Leggings ($20.00)1 of 15
2. FOREVER 21 Tropical Print Harem Pants ($22.80)2 of 15
3. Nadia Leopard Print Insert Wet Look Leggings ($20.00)3 of 15
4. ASOS Legging in Baroque Print ($31.66)4 of 15
5. Bambam Leggings in Peacock Print ($36.94)5 of 15
6. Reverse Lace Up Front Leggings ($43.98)6 of 15
7. ASOS Legging in Baroque Burnout ($52.77)7 of 15
8. Masie Metallic Feather Print Leggings ($16.00)8 of 15
9. FOREVER 21 Contrast Panel Leggings ($15.80)9 of 15
10. ZARA Faux Leather Leggings ($49.90)10 of 15
11. ASOS Legging in Stripe Print ($28.14)11 of 15
12. Miss Selfridge Gold Texture Lace Legging ($42.00)12 of 15
13. Miss Selfridge PU Panel Legging ($42.00)13 of 15
14. AKIRA Space Time Printed Leggings ($39.90)14 of 15
15. AKIRA Tribal Knit Leggings in Rust ($28.90)15 of 15
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY: