How tall is Beyonce? Beyonce stands 5 feet, 7 inches tall, though she’s rarely seen without her trademark stilettos, so Ms. Knowles’ official height is slightly misleading. Beyonce’s height means she’s slightly shorter than her Destiny’s Child bandmate Kelly Rowland, who stands 5 feet, 8 inches, but in terms of chart success and sheer star power, Beyonce is head and shoulders over just about everyone—perhaps even husband Jay-Z.
Beyonce’s height makes her well above average, as the typical American woman stands 5 feet, 3.8 inches. That said, the singer, actress and star of the 2013 Super Bowl halftime show is slightly shorter than Mariah Carey, who’s a towering 5 feet, 9 inches, and Rihanna, who edges her out at 5 feet, 8 inches.
Of course, Beyonce’s closest rival might not be another singer, but rather First Lady Michelle Obama, one of the only women in America who commands more respect and adoration. Michelle stands 5 feet, 11 inches tall, which means that when Beyonce, Jay and daughter Blue Ivy Carter visit the White House, B had better rock at least four-inch heels.
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
1. President Obama Brushes Dirt Off His Shoulders In April 20081 of 5
2. Jay-Z Returns The Favor In November 20082 of 5
3. Beyonce Sings "At Last" At 2009 Inaugural Ball For The Obamas First Dance3 of 5
4. Michelle Brings Sasha & Malia To Beyonce's Revel Show In May 20124 of 5
5. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Letter In April 20125 of 5
MUST READ: Can She Live: Beyonce Responds To Lip-Sync Rumors Via Instagram (We Think)