NBA star Lamar Odom found himself in a New York courthouse this week for a child custody hearing with his children’s mother Liza Morales.
According to reports, the former high school sweethearts are bickering over child support, visitation and whether their 14-year-old daughter Destiny and 9-year-old son Lamar Jr. should appear on their reality TV shows. Odom is married to Keeping up with the Kardashians star Khloe Kardashian and Morales was the former star of the recently canceled TLC show Starter Wives.
Join 1059 KISS: Zumba Dance for Charity
It must have been a long day for Lamar considering he fell asleep on a courtroom bench, according to TMZ.
Liza dated Lamar for 10 years prior to him meeting Khloe, and from her recent statements it appears she’s still not over him moving on. “How could the man who’d constantly given me reason after reason for why we couldn’t get married just yet now be ready to tie the knot so quickly?” she said in an open letter published by The Daily Beast. “As I continue to move on with my life, it can be difficult to avoid hearing about the Kardashians day in and day out.”
(Trust us Liza, you’re not alone.)
There’s no news yet on a ruling from the custody hearing, but we hope the former lovebirds can agree on whatever is best for the kids — which may mean avoiding all things Keeping Up with the Kardashians-related.
Check Out This Gallery
No Reality TV For Me: Hip Hop Wives Without Reality TV Shows
1. Amber Najm Married to T-Pain1 of 10
2. Amber Rose Engaged to Wiz Khalifa (Not quite married but almost)2 of 10
3. E-40′s Wife Tracy3 of 10
4. Crystal Wall Married To Paul Wall4 of 10
5. Diana Levy Married to Birdman5 of 10
6. Angela Walls Married to Bun B6 of 10
7. Simone Smith Married to LL Cool J7 of 10
8. Nicole Threatt Married to Dr. Dre8 of 10
9. Jada Pinkett Smith Married to Will Smith9 of 10
10. Beyonce Married to Jay-Z10 of 10
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!