The bitter divorce battle between Deion and Pilar Sanders has just reached new heights. The former NFL Hall of Famer has been awarded primary custody of his three children Shilo, Shelomi and Shedeur.
According to TMZ, 11 out of 12 jurors ruled in Deion’s favor and it took the jury just one hour and 44 minutes to reach the decision.
The custody agreement includes Deion with full custody of his 13 and 11-year-old sons, and shared custody of his 9-year-old daughter with his estranged wife.
The former lovebirds have been battling over finances ever since Deion gave Pilar divorce papers in September of 2011. Since then, the Sanders have been a regular topic in the news with domestic violence disputes, multiple child custody hearings and just overall drama.
Check Out This Gallery
Ladies: 14 Signs He's Probably Going To Break Up With You...Sorry!
1. He’s slowly talking to you less.1 of 14
2. Fighting has become more frequent.2 of 14
3. You don’t feel close to him anymore.3 of 14
4. He’s talking about a lot of change.4 of 14
5. "I love yous" are rare.5 of 14
6. Sex becomes non-existent.6 of 14
7. Not much is said in person.7 of 14
8. He doesn’t make any promises or commitments.8 of 14
9. Take backs and give backs.9 of 14
10. Facebook changes.10 of 14
11. Made up alibis.11 of 14
12. He wants alone time.12 of 14
13. His friends aren’t as welcoming anymore.13 of 14
14. You get that gut feeling.14 of 14
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!