Fantasia Barrino has lost her battle with the bank and decided to turn the keys over to her North Carolina mansion.
According to TMZ, the “American Idol” winner recently signed her multi-million dollar home over to the bank. She skipped the foreclosure process by transferring the deed to the primary lender, and allegedly walked away without a dime.
She’s had trouble keeping up with the mortgage payments for a while.
In 2009, the former “American Idol” winner almost got foreclosed on, but dodged the bullet at the 12th hour. Last April she put the house on the market, with an asking price of $800,000 … $500,000 less than she paid for it.
The “Lose To Win” singer is currently on the road promoting her fourth studio album Side Effect Of You.
Check Out This Gallery
Fantasia “Side Effects Of You” Photos
1. Fantasia “Side Effects Of You” Photos1 of 5
2. Fantasia “Side Effects Of You” Photos2 of 5
3. Fantasia “Side Effects Of You” Photos3 of 5
4. Fantasia “Side Effects Of You” Photos4 of 5
5. Fantasia “Side Effects Of You” Photos5 of 5
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!