This past February, Zimmerman had requested a ‘Stand your Ground’ hearing, however, his defense team decided against this. After a little research, it is apparent that would not have worked. Here’s why: Zimmerman’s account(s) of what happened did not even come close to meeting the criteria for a ‘Stand Your Ground’ defense so now it’s self defense.
It is now time for the trial and the defense team has stated over and over they are not ready and need more time and apparently lots more money. If we thought the arrest of Zimmerman took a long time, well, it looks like seating a jury may take even longer. The jury selection process has started. 500 potential jurors were summoned and out of these, eight to ten unbiased, open-minded, and unaware of the case, etc. need to be seated before the trial can proceed. I am hoping this can be accomplished.
'Just Blame It on a Brotha' Crimes
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Amanda Knox blamed her black boss!
1 of 14
2. Ashley Todd blamed a black man
2 of 14
3. Susan Smith blamed a black man!
3 of 14
4. Charles Stuart blamed a black man!
4 of 14
5. Joran Van der Sloot blamed two black security guards!
5 of 14
6. Timothy McVeigh: The media blamed the Nation of Islam
6 of 14
7. Brian Wells blamed a group of Black men
7 of 14
8. Central Park Jogger- A New York "trial" blamed 5 black/latino teens
8 of 14
9. George Zimmerman blamed the victim, a black teen
9 of 14
10. Bonnie Sweeten blamed two black men
10 of 14
11. Jesse Anderson blamed two black men
11 of 14
12. Robert Harris blamed a black man
12 of 14
13. Charles Manson blamed murders on blacks in hopes to start a race war
13 of 14
14. Bethany Storro blamed a black woman
14 of 14
Trayvon Martin Rally in Los Angeles, CA
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Atmosphere at the rally held for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles
1 of 9
2. 2. Mary Mary attending the Rally for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles. (Photo: PR)
2 of 9
3. 3. Mary Mary attending the Rally for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles. (Photo: PR)
3 of 9
4. 4. Rev. Jesse Jackson speaking at a rally held for Trayvon Martin in LA
4 of 9
5. 5. Omarosa and Tony Cornelius attending the rally held for Trayvon Mar
5 of 9
6. 6. Benjamin Crump, Sybrina Fulton, Tracy Martin and Jahvaris Martin at rally.
6 of 9
7. 7. Big Boy, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton at a rally held for Trayvon Martin in LA.
7 of 9
8. 8. Rick Ross and Councilman Bernard C. Parks at a rally held for Trayvon Martin
8 of 9
9. 9. Damega Code attending the Rally for Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles.
9 of 9
« Previous page 1 2