I would like to first say that I believe our boy, Yeezus is super talented (I’ll forgive him for that last album that I didn’t quite understand) but I sure hope his baby mama recommends a nice comfy couch in a therapist office.
Kanye West and his antics just aren’t making any sense at all these days and never seem to have a valid reason behind them. The video above, courtesy of TMZ, shows his angry rapper side as he basically verbally abuses a paparazzi. Well… abuse might be a stretch.
What’s up Yeezus, I’m a big fan bruh. I love your work.
I appreciate it, but don’t talk.
I love your work—
I don’t want — that’s fine. But don’t talk to me. I don’t want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know.
I’m a reporter!
I know, but don’t talk to me at all. And don’t talk to anyone I know. And tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows, don’t talk to themselves…don’t talk ever again!
What about The Throne 2 with Jay-Z—
*Kanye turns around and lunges at the camera* I said don’t talk!
I think it’s the “don’t talk to themselves” part that has me scratching my temples all while chuckling inside. What do you think Kanye really meant? And how come Jay-Z never has this issues. I need answers! Chime in the comments below.
Caught On Camera: What Happens When A Woman's Scorned
1. Bad Girls Club Fights1 of 19
2. Woman Is Tired Of Subway Performers2 of 19
3. Beyonce's Had Enough3 of 19
4. Jill Scott "Whoops That Ass" Verbally4 of 19
5. Angela Bassett Is Left For A "White Woman"5 of 19
6. When High School Musicals Get Angry6 of 19
7. Never Cut This Woman Off7 of 19
8. When A Woman Doesn't Make "American Idol"8 of 19
9. Christian Anger9 of 19
10. Regina King Was Drunk On Love10 of 19
11. Tyra Teaches The Models Anger Management11 of 19
12. Mary Roach's Star Quality Isn't Appreciated12 of 19
13. One Woman Show13 of 19
14. Omarosa VS Wendy14 of 19
15. Chrissy & Kimbella Can't Get Along15 of 19
16. When You Momznyee Hates Your Baby Momznyee16 of 19
17. Caught On Camera!17 of 19
18. Why You Should Mind Your Business18 of 19
19. Don't Cross Madea19 of 19
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities: