source: Men’s health
Men’s Health put together a list of the “50 Things Men Wish Women Knew” about them, I’ve listed a few below. Fellas, did they get it right? What would you add to the list?
1. Tell me what I did wrong. ONCE.
2. Don’t talk to me while I’m in the bathroom.
3. There’s no better sound in the world than you find “Oprah.” (Are you following us here?)
4. Don’t be angry if I lie when you ask a question you don’t want the truth to.
5. When you call us to chat at work…we’re WORKING.
6. Be enthusiastic, humorous & patient in bed.
7. The first time, guys are as nervous as you are.
8. A random, unexpected grope is always welcome…especially in public.
9. We’ll totally pay attention to you during the game…if you’re nice about it. Get snappy, and all bets are off.