“The Queen Latifah Show” is out with the old and in with the new.
According to the New York Post, the award-winning talk show let go of staffers last week in efforts to cut costs. An insider said the daily program was “hugely over budget” last season and needed a trim.
“While some put the number of layoffs as high as 20, an insider insisted there were only five,” Page Six reported.
1. Queen Latifah at the "Steel Magnolias" New York Premiere
1 of 7
2. Queen Latifah at the 85th Annual Academy Awards
2 of 7
3. Queen Latifah at the 85th Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
3 of 7
4. Queen Latifah at VIBE's 20th Anniversary Celebration And Inaugural Impact Awards
4 of 7
5. Queen Latifah at the "Joyful Noise" Los Angeles Premiere
5 of 7
6. Queen Latifah Visits "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon"
6 of 7
7. Queen Latifah at the 8th Annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball
7 of 7
Continue reading 7 Curvy-Girl Style Tips From Queen Latifah
7 Curvy-Girl Style Tips From Queen Latifah
From the moment Dana Owens stepped on the scene, I've been in love with her style. From her power-to-the-people inspired head-gear, to her gorgeous red carpet looks--<a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/tag/queen-latifah/"><strong>Queen Latifah</strong></a> is a confident style icon representing curvy girls in a major way. For her birthday today, I thought “how cool would it be” to give you beauties a little advice straight from the Queen's closet (or at least, what I think is in her closet). Check out 7 style tips according to Queen Latifah’s closet.