Lupita Nyong’o is far from Dazed & Confused covering their February issue. And although the “12 Years A Slave” star didn’t win big on Sunday night during the Golden Globes, she’s certainly scoring major cool points in everyone’s style book (especially mine).
The savvy publication’s “Girls Rule the World” issue was shot by Sharif Hamza and styled by Robbie Spencer. The magazine writes:
Breakout 12 Years a Slave star Lupita Nyong’o, the face of Miu Miu’s SS14 campaign, fronts our “Girls Rule the World” issue in a shoot by Sharif Hamza, styled by Robbie Spencer. We meet the striking Kenyan actress in New York to discuss the making of Steve McQueen’s uncompromising film and how she aims to shatter stereotypes of women in Hollywood.
We’re not even 30 days into 2014 and Lupita is snatching up Hollywood wigs and slaying the fashion gods’ hearts with her daring fashion and beauty choices. #TeamBeautiful approves of all this fabulousness!
Check out the magazine covers from 2013 that we’re still swooning over!
11 Magazines From 2013 We Refuse To Get Rid Of
1. 11 Magazines From 2013 We Refuse To Get Rid Of1 of 11
2. Kerry Washington ELLE Magazine June 20132 of 11
3. Idris Elba GQ Magazine October 20133 of 11
4. Beyonce GQ Magazine February 20134 of 11
5. Solange Fader Magazine February 20135 of 11
6. Ciara Paper Magazine September 2013 Issue6 of 11
7. Naomi Campbell Numero Magazine March 2013 Issue7 of 11
8. Michelle Obama VOGUE Magazine April 2013 Issue8 of 11
9. Rihanna Complex Magazine February/March 2013 Issue9 of 11
10. Oprah O Magazine September 2013 Issue10 of 11
11. Solange Complex Magazine June/July 2013 Issue11 of 11
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends