Friday, February 21
The Space at Westbury
USF Sun Dome
Robin Thicke w/ K. Michele
Saturday, February 22
James L. Knight Center
The Standing Ovation Tour w/ Sommore
Rochester Auditorium Theater
Top Shelf Comedy Tour
Bruce Bruce, Arnez J., Earthquake and Dominique
BOSSIER CITY, LA
Century Link Center
Sunday, February 23
LAS VEGAS, NV
Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Joseph Sikora
1 of 16
2. Nick Jonas
2 of 16
3. John Stamos - You didn't think we were watching "Full House" back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
3 of 16
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
4 of 16
5. Brad Pitt- Isn't he just classic white boy fine?
5 of 16
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in "The Bodyguard" we have loved him.
6 of 16
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what's not to like?
7 of 16
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he's not the hunk that he used to be...but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
8 of 16
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
9 of 16
10. Tom Cruise- He'll always be the hot thing in "Risky Business" to us.
10 of 16
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!
11 of 16
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn't like an Irish bad boy?
12 of 16
13. Robert DeNiro- He's no Adonis but he's definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.
13 of 16
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
14 of 16
15. George Clooney- He's vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.
15 of 16
16. Actor Simon Baker made "Something New" seem like the right thing to do.
16 of 16
« Previous page 1 2