Social Media has given people a platform to over express and over expose themselves in the most annoying ways possible. Between Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Vine, there is an abundance of over sharers who think way too highly of themselves and subject their followers to the most unnecessary and most obnoxious posts. Like the girl who gushes over her new engagement or the guy or gal who posts pics of themselves in their underclothes with the caption “Check out my new headphones.”
We’ve all been subjected to it and think about pulling out our hair when it happens. We must admit, even though we mostly hate these personalities on social media, we love poking fun at them.
Check out our reactions to these 16 social media behaviors:
The People Who Post Pictures Of Their Kids Like We Care
Ever wake up in the morning and log into you Facebook and see a big picture of little Johnny eating a messy bowl of green goo with a gushy caption that makes you want to throw up? It never ceases to amazes us how much certain parents think we want to know their child’s every move. If we wanted kids…we would have em’!
The People Who Post Half Naked Pics For Likes
Dear women who post pics in their bras and men who snap obnoxious selfies with their pecs and abs, we do not want to see them. You look THIRSTY! Get em’ a Sprite.
The People Who Always Post Inspirational Quotes
We get it, you’re smart (so you think you are) and want everyone on your timeline to know that you are an expert Googler and can find quotes from anchient times that apply to current state of our society. Here’s the thing, we don’t give a sh*t.
The People Who Take Themselves Wayyy To Seriously
Dude, listen, it’s just Facebook!
The People Who Post Sexual Memes
It’s the middle of the day and the last thing we want to see is someone performing cunnilingus on the dinner table. Like seriously, save sex for the bedroom. What is the point of sex memes anyway? To inform your followers how good you are in bed? Or subiminaly invite them to a love-making session? Either way, hit their DM.
The People Who Calculate Their Followers
Blank stare. If you have an app that tells you how many people stopped following you, you should probably look in the mirror and realize you suck or post too many selfies or inspirational quotes. Therefore, stop getting upset over people who hit the unlike button. We don’t like it.
The People Who Take Selfies All The Time
Do you not know any other angles? You’re not even that cute.
The People Who Get Mad When They Say Good Morning & No One Says It Back
Then stop f*cking saying “Good Morning.”
The People Who Model, Sing Along To Music On InstaVideos
WHY? Do you think you’re remaking a music video? Or is that you really wanted to use your InstaVideo but had no idea what to do? Listen, they have a special place in h*ll for vain people like you!
The People Who Want You To Listen To Their Music
Did you make that song in your garage on Garage Band?
The People Who Take #TBT Too Far
You peaked in high school. Stop.
The Bathroom Models On Instagram
Instagram is not a modeling agency.
The Overbearing Naturalistas
Must we really be subjected to your twist out, length-stretching, perm bashing posts any longer?
The People Who Can’t Stop Talking About Their Engagement
The People Who Take Screenshots Of Multiple Likes Of One Follower The Give A Shoutout
And in other we don’t give a rat’s a** news…
The People Who Have A Lyric For Ever Photo Caption
You’re so clever. Not.
Enjoy some Instagram THIRST below:
The Thirst Is Real: Celebs Who Love Attention On Instagram
1. Insta-Thirst: Celebs Who Crave Attention1 of 45
2. Kevin Hart's Got A Hard Little Body & Wants Us To Know ItSource:Instagram 2 of 45
3. Mario...We're Gonna Need You To Get Some Water...3 of 45
4. Mario Defines Thirst...The Serpent? Really?4 of 45
5. Mario Wants To Be Your Valentine5 of 45
6. Good Lord Mario! Who Knew?6 of 45
7. Tyrese...We...Just...You're Thirsty7 of 45
8. On Instagram Straight Flexin'8 of 45
9. Anytime Abs Are Pictured...9 of 45
10. Usher's Loves Gold10 of 45
11. Remember Deelishis From Flavor Of Love...Yeah, She Sets Up Traps All DAY!11 of 45
12. Devil In A Red Dress12 of 45
13. Three Times The Thirst13 of 45
14. Girl On Girl Is Always The Thirstiest14 of 45
15. Deelishis Causes Thirst From All Angles15 of 45
16. Lance Gross Knows That Anytime A Man Bites His Lip & Smiles...16 of 45
17. Lance Gross Has Been In The Gym & We're Parched17 of 45
18. Modest Thirst?18 of 45
19. So...About Those Pants...19 of 45
20. Are We Thirsty For Counting His Abs?20 of 45
21. We Love A Man Who Plays Music21 of 45
22. Burberry? But Where Are Your Clothes Luke James?22 of 45
23. Trey...You Know Exactly What You're Doing23 of 45
24. Thirst Traps Are All About The Angles24 of 45
25. This Is Not What A Calvin Klein Meeting Looks Like25 of 45
26. Who Knew Tracee Put Out Thirst Traps?26 of 45
27. Rihanna's Trip To Brazil Was Parched27 of 45
28. Brazilian Butt Lift?28 of 45
29. Surfboardt...29 of 45
30. Even Rihanna Admitted To Doing The Most30 of 45
31. Rihanna...Really?31 of 45
32. Side Boob Thirst32 of 45
33. Legs For Days33 of 45
34. Fireside Makes Us Thirsty34 of 45
35. Beyonce's Body Is The Thing Thirst Is Made35 of 45
36. You Can't Dance Too Close, The Thirst Might Get Ya!36 of 45
37. No One Can Make Thirst Happen Like King Bey37 of 45
38. Yonce All On HIs Mouth38 of 45
39. Kim Kardashian's Got The Ring & She's Bragging About It39 of 45
40. Kimmy Kakes With Her BFF Blac Chyna40 of 45
41. CAKE CAKE CAKE!41 of 45
42. screen-shot-2014-02-19-at-1-11-36-pm42 of 45
43. Kris Jenner On The Pole43 of 45
44. Kim's Relaxing44 of 45
45. A #TBT Photoshoot For Kim45 of 45
MUST READ: Girl Power: 6 Reasons Women Rule Social Media