Charlie Wilson says he has no problem standing up to Kanye West. In an interview, Charlie claims that when Kanye does something wrong, he’s the first one to tell him to “sit down and be quiet!”
“I’m not patting him on his back. When he does something wrong, I’m the first one to tell him that he’s wrong, sit down and be quiet. I don’t care if you don’t like it or not. I don’t embrace some of the things that he does, and some of the stuff he does, I do embrace, which is music. He’s good at that. Sometimes it gets a little out of hand, and sometimes he just says, ‘I’m gonna do this kind of music just to inspire people.’ Okay then say that,” the legendary crooner said.
While he doesn’t agree with some of the things the Yeezy says and does, Uncle Charlie says he always embraces Kanye’s music. He adds that making music is what Kanye is “good” at.
Check out these pics
Gifts I Would Buy My Dad If He Were Kanye West
1. Givenchy Black White Leather High Top Sneakers ($595)1 of 10
2. Alexander McQueen Green Hand Painted Camouflage Python Leather Bomber ($11,195)2 of 10
3. Master-Piece Surpass Leather-Trimmed Canvas Backpack ($470)3 of 10
4. BALMAIN Distressed Leather Biker Pants ($1,175)4 of 10
5. Smythson 13″ Laptop Case ($2,030)5 of 10
6. Jack Spade Woven Leather Bi-fold Wallet ($165)6 of 10
7. Bvlgari Diagono Chrono Automatic Watch ($5,750)7 of 10
8. LCD2 Rosewood lambskin leather ($995)8 of 10
9. Airbus A320 ($70 MILLION)9 of 10
10. Versace Nappa Biker’s Jacket ($2,922)10 of 10
LIKE 105.9 Kiss On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!