Guess who’s not on Kelly Rowland’s wedding invite list? Beyonce! Kelly’s best friend and sister didn’t make the cut when she was creating her very small list of attendees to her wedding with her love, Tim Witherspoon, but neither did anyone else. Kelly told PEOPLE, “I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it. I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage…”
Must Read: He Said/She Said: Should You Confront ‘The Other Woman/Man?
We caught up with the 32-year-old beauty at an NYC Caress event, where she announced her partnership with the brand and she gushed over her wedding plans with Tim. “I just want it to be a nice peaceful day and it’s just me, him and…” Kelly said. Guess who else made the guest list? Check out the video above.
Who Is Kelly Rowland’s Fiancé Tim Witherspoon?
FAB OR FUG: Kelly Rowland Flaunts Her Abs at Caress Spokesperson Event
Kelly Rowland Wants To Avoid Nosy People At Her Wedding: It Will Be ‘Just Us and Our Pastor’
Check Out This Gallery Of Kelly Rowland!
10 Fierce Style Tips From Kelly Rowland
11 photos Launch gallery
1. 10 Fierce Style Tips From Kelly Rowland
1 of 11
2. Go daring with sexy and strategic cutouts.
2 of 11
3. Be glam in an all-over gold moment.
3 of 11
4. Pump up your casual day in some red pants.
4 of 11
5. Show some leg in gold embroidered hot pants.
5 of 11
6. Be epic in a chic white jumpsuit.
6 of 11
7. Add a bit of white to your black-on-black look.
7 of 11
8. Camo punches up swimwear in a major way.
8 of 11
9. A leather pencil skirt is a quick way to sexify any look.
9 of 11
10. Bring back the classic sweater dress and amp it up with thigh high boots.
10 of 11
11. Shimmer it up with a high slit.
11 of 11