It’s not a secret that hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons favors models. He’s dated them the majority of his life. Russell Simmons explains to”The D.L. Hughley Show” why he prefers to date models from New York opposed to actresses in L.A. Russell also reveals if he likes living the single life, or looking to settle down. In addition, listen to the audio player to hear what he thinks about reality TV and how it relates to urban culture, and more in the latest edition of This or That!
Celebrating Fashion’s Biggest Supermodels
1. Cynthia BaileySource:AP 1 of 9
2. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.2 of 9
3. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.3 of 9
4. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.4 of 9
5. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.5 of 9
6. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.6 of 9
7. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America’s Next Top Model.7 of 9
8. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America’s Next Top Model.8 of 9
9. Chanel ImanSource:Instagram 9 of 9
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!