We have really messed up this whole dating thing! Milan Ford compiled the following list is for any single, dating adult reading this today, who one day plans to be married.
1. You and your date talk more on the phone / or via email than you do in person.
2. The only time you spend a considerable amount of time together is at night.
3. You continue to refer to your date as your brother / or sister (in Christ) in public.
4. The Lord has begun ’speaking’ to only one of you about marriage.
5. You feel embarrassed to show affection in public / yet amazingly free in private.
6. Not one friend or family member knew about your relationship until after your first fight.
7. You begin to try to define together what the ‘technical definition’ of having sex is.
8. You offer to pay each other’s personal bills. All the time.
9. Breaking up has become a common ritual.
10. You spend the night at each other’s home. Sorry, marriage has its privileges.
Re-evaluate the manner in which you approach relationships.
Source: Milan Ford