With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you just might be planning your night of sexy fun with your man. There’s a really easy way you can make your V-Day even sexier but just changing some things in your diet! The old saying “You are what you eat” is very much true and definitely affects how you taste down there. This isn’t just advice for the ladies. Men can also change how their body chemistry tastes and smells through their diet. Here’s a guide to which foods to eat and which ones to avoid:
Things You Should Eat:
- Lots of Water
- Pineapple, papaya, cranberry, melon, apples and grapes
- Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon
- Citrus fruits such as oranges and grapefruits
Things To Avoid:
- Nicotine and illegal drugs
- Red meat
- Cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and asparagus
- Junk Food (preservatives!)
Changing your diet just a week or so before a special bedroom romp can make you and your partner a little sweeter to the taste. Follow these rules and you’re destined to have an explosive Valentine’s Day!
Check out some sexy EYE CANDY to get your V-Day started off right!