Kelly Rowland just released her new single, “Dirty Laundry” and definitely had a lot to get off her chest. Not only did she reveal that she was a little jealous of her best friend Beyonce’s success, she also aired that she was in an abusive relationship with a man that she was once in love with! Thank you, Kelly, for providing the perfect soundtrack for the end of “cuffing season” and helping broken hearted women everywhere get through those horrible pre-summertime break ups. Since we’re on the subject, here’s a list of 20 other break-up songs that have helped women worldwide throw the “Deuces” and say goodbye to their significant others.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
RELATED STORIES: Ashanti On Nelly: ‘Who Said We Had A Relationship’
RELATED STORIES: Nelly Talks Love, Marriage & Why Industry Relationships Often Fail
- Lil Kim Pregnant And DRINKING?! [PHOTOS]
- Ciara Pregnant [Photos]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- The Man, The Myth, The Legend: 37 Ordinary Things Prince Makes Extraordinary
- ‘You Better Lay Low’: Whitney Houston’s Funniest (And Most Ratchet) TV Moments
- A Bey In Brooklyn: 13 Incredible Shots Of When The ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ Hit Barclays
- 2013 VMA Nominations: Rihanna, Drake & Justin Timberlake Top The List