Red Carpet season continued on Sunday January 27th with Hollywood’s sensational style stars at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Kerry Washington won my heart again in Rodarte, while Viola Davis was pure elegance in Monique Lhuillier. Check out our gallery of the best, and a few of the absolute worst, dressed from the evening.
- 12 Black TV Moms We Wished Raised Us
- How To Respond To 13 Of The Stupidest Black History Month Questions
- 9 Super Bowl Commercials That Made Up For The Panthers’ Disappointing Loss
- Every Photo Of Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance You’d Want To See
- Beyonce Didn’t Almost Fall: The Internet Reacts To Queen Bey’s Super Bowl Performance
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 1/31/16 – 2/6/16: Michelle Obama Claps It Up For Barack; Solange Parties In New Orleans & More
- 13 Iconic Films Every Black Woman Needs To See