The “Not Guilty” verdict was read close to 10pm on Saturday night. Immediately, social media became the outlet to express emotion about the unfair ruling and even though this case is as simple to some as black and white, a lot of White people were equally outraged.
Popular actors, musicians, hosts and other influential people didn’t shy away from the race factor or how heart-wrenching the decision and tragedy is.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- Lil Kim Pregnant And DRINKING?! [PHOTOS]
- Ciara Pregnant [Photos]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- The Man, The Myth, The Legend: 37 Ordinary Things Prince Makes Extraordinary
- ‘You Better Lay Low’: Whitney Houston’s Funniest (And Most Ratchet) TV Moments
- A Bey In Brooklyn: 13 Incredible Shots Of When The ‘Mrs. Carter World Tour’ Hit Barclays
- 2013 VMA Nominations: Rihanna, Drake & Justin Timberlake Top The List