BET’s “Rip The Runway” took place Wednesday night at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City and was hosted by Kelly Rowland and Boris Kodjoe. The annual celebration of fashion and music pairs some of the hottest music artists with parades of stunning garments on the runway. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Omarion, Luke James, and Jaden Smith were a among the list of performers. Jaden debuted his clothing line MSFTS and his sister Willow worked the runway. Check out a few moments from the evening and be sure to tune in to BET on March 20th at 10pm to watch with us!
- FAB FINDS: 6 Chic Cat Eye Shades Under $50
- 7 Swoon-Worthy Looks From Jibri Spring 2013 Collection
- FIRST LOOK: CheayRochelle New Victorian Nobility
- FAB FINDS: Pop Into Peplum With 9 Must-Haves Under $100
- FAB FINDS: eBay Exclusive Designer ‘You Can’t Fake Fashion’ Bags
- FAB FINDS: Yes, Leather Jogging Pants Are The New Must-Haves!