A part of my love for fashion starts with the recreation of iconic people through imagery. Block Magazine recently called on supermodel, Sessilee Lopez, to channel her inner Aaliyah. The magazine explains, “In 1994 before Stylists and Sartorialists, a 15-year-old Aaliyah proved that R&B could be both chic and street…” Aaliyah was a style icon in making. Check out Sessilee Lopez as she gets into Aaliyah’s style.
Spotted / Sessilee Lopez Facebook Fan Page
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
- FAB FINDS: 6 Chic Cat Eye Shades Under $50
- 7 Swoon-Worthy Looks From Jibri Spring 2013 Collection
- FIRST LOOK: CheayRochelle New Victorian Nobility
- FAB FINDS: Pop Into Peplum With 9 Must-Haves Under $100
- FAB FINDS: eBay Exclusive Designer ‘You Can’t Fake Fashion’ Bags
- BET ‘Rip The Runway’ 2013: Kelly Rowland, Willow Smith, Rick Ross And More Slay The Runway
- FAB FINDS: Yes, Leather Jogging Pants Are The New Must-Haves!