With the much anticipated Great Gatsby due out next week (mark your calendars-May 10th!) we are definitely feeling the glitzy era of the 1920s. The gorgeous pearls, extravagant head pieces, and drop waist dresses put us in a festive frame of mind! But how can you get in on the Gatsby fun without feeling dated or Halloweenish? Why, with art deco earrings! Art deco’s influential design style originated in the 1920s, first appearing in France. It’s just as synonymous with that era as a fierce finger wave, but way more wearable! I’ve rounded up 7 of my favorite art deco style earrings, and they’re all under $150! Wear them for day, paired with a tee and jeans (the earrings give the rest of the look an unexpected touch of glam) or for night with your hair piled up into a bun and a sexy LBD handy. Shop away!
Follow Joy on Twitter: @joyadaeze
- Lil Kim Pregnant And DRINKING?! [PHOTOS]
- Marvin Gaye and Anna Gordy Gaye [PHOTOS]
- Ciara Pregnant [Photos]
- VMA 2013 Winners!
- ‘Blurred Lines’: The 10 Best Songs Of Summer 2013
- The Man, The Myth, The Legend: 37 Ordinary Things Prince Makes Extraordinary
- ‘You Better Lay Low’: Whitney Houston’s Funniest (And Most Ratchet) TV Moments