With the much anticipated Great Gatsby due out next week (mark your calendars-May 10th!) we are definitely feeling the glitzy era of the 1920s. The gorgeous pearls, extravagant head pieces, and drop waist dresses put us in a festive frame of mind! But how can you get in on the Gatsby fun without feeling dated or Halloweenish? Why, with art deco earrings! Art deco’s influential design style originated in the 1920s, first appearing in France. It’s just as synonymous with that era as a fierce finger wave, but way more wearable! I’ve rounded up 7 of my favorite art deco style earrings, and they’re all under $150! Wear them for day, paired with a tee and jeans (the earrings give the rest of the look an unexpected touch of glam) or for night with your hair piled up into a bun and a sexy LBD handy. Shop away!
Follow Joy on Twitter: @joyadaeze
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 11/21-11-27: Keke Palmer Gets Grown & Sexy; Serena Williams Takes The Court & More!
- INSTADAILY: How Your Favorite Celebs Spent Thanksgiving
- Sasha & Malia Obama Steal The Show At Presidential Turkey Pardon
- INSTADAILY: Diddy’s Extravagant 46th Birthday Bash
- All The Times Jennifer Lopez Dazzled In The Most Exquisite Gowns At The AMAs
- First Look: Sofia Vergara’s Stunning Wedding To ‘Magic Mike’ Star Joe Manganiello
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards