With the much anticipated Great Gatsby due out next week (mark your calendars-May 10th!) we are definitely feeling the glitzy era of the 1920s. The gorgeous pearls, extravagant head pieces, and drop waist dresses put us in a festive frame of mind! But how can you get in on the Gatsby fun without feeling dated or Halloweenish? Why, with art deco earrings! Art deco’s influential design style originated in the 1920s, first appearing in France. It’s just as synonymous with that era as a fierce finger wave, but way more wearable! I’ve rounded up 7 of my favorite art deco style earrings, and they’re all under $150! Wear them for day, paired with a tee and jeans (the earrings give the rest of the look an unexpected touch of glam) or for night with your hair piled up into a bun and a sexy LBD handy. Shop away!
Follow Joy on Twitter: @joyadaeze
- Vin Diesel Explains His Belly Bulge + Other Celeb Men With Dad Bods
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 10/3 – 10/9: Janelle Monae Lights Up Paris Fashion Week; Jesse Williams Speaks At New Yorker Panel & More!
- Your Loss! Raven Wouldn’t Hire These Successful Women With Ethnic Names
- Shop Your TV: The Hottest Outfits From Your Favorite Shows This Week
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa At Slut Walk LA
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 9/27- 10/3: Jada Pinkett Smith Slays Paris Fashion Week; Uzo Aduba Holds Court & More!
- This Week in Slayage: Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous