Gabrielle Union, Boris Kodjoe, Nicole Ari-Parker, and more celebrated the Inauguration of President Obama at the 2013 BET Inaugural Gala. As part of the “Hennessy V.S Inauguration Takeover,” the gala hosted over 2,000 celebrities, D.C. socialites and political figures at the historical Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington, D.C.
The guest enjoyed signature Hennessy V.S cocktails, and were treated to a special performance from legendary group BBD, who broke out their choreographed dance moves while performing their hits, “Poison” and “I Thought It Was Me”. Big Daddy Kane also performed alongside MC Lyte, who recited her verse from the infamous Brandy remix for “I Wanna Be Down”.
Check out our gallery of red carpet winners, and a few candids from the night!
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013
- Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV
- #Fitspiration: The Instagram Fitness Gurus You Should Follow
- The Hottest Looks From The ‘Fast 7′ Premiere
- Stellar Awards 2015 In Pictures
- Devon and Leah Still Family Photo Album [MUST SEE]
- 10 Black Women Designers You Should Know
- When A Woman’s Fed Up: You’re Not The Only One With Man Problems