Gabrielle Union, Boris Kodjoe, Nicole Ari-Parker, and more celebrated the Inauguration of President Obama at the 2013 BET Inaugural Gala. As part of the “Hennessy V.S Inauguration Takeover,” the gala hosted over 2,000 celebrities, D.C. socialites and political figures at the historical Smithsonian American Art Museum in Washington, D.C.
The guest enjoyed signature Hennessy V.S cocktails, and were treated to a special performance from legendary group BBD, who broke out their choreographed dance moves while performing their hits, “Poison” and “I Thought It Was Me”. Big Daddy Kane also performed alongside MC Lyte, who recited her verse from the infamous Brandy remix for “I Wanna Be Down”.
Check out our gallery of red carpet winners, and a few candids from the night!
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013
- BCBG Serves Slashed Leggings & Oversized Knits In Collection Inspired By David Bowie
- The Looks You Need To See From Yeezy Season 3
- Jay Z & Robert De Niro At The 2016 amfAR New York City Gala
- VFiles Presents Wearable Tech At NYFW SS16
- Maurice White: The Elements’ Shining Star
- Every Time Blue Ivy’s Baby Hair & Afro Was Flourishing & Beautiful
- The Best Moments From The 47th NAACP Image Awards