“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV
- #Fitspiration: The Instagram Fitness Gurus You Should Follow
- The Most Hated Celebrity Relationships Ever!
- The Hottest Looks From The ‘Fast 7′ Premiere
- Stellar Awards 2015 In Pictures
- Devon and Leah Still Family Photo Album [MUST SEE]
- 10 Black Women Designers You Should Know