“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- #FreeBreakfastFridays: McDonalds I-75 & Mack [PHOTOS]
- Celebrating Hip Hop Dads
- 25 Of The Most Underrated Beauties In Hollywood
- Hunger Games: Drunken Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party
- Celebrity Babies Due In 2015
- Janelle Monae, Jamie Foxx & More Honored At 2015 Trumpet Awards
- Celebrities Who Were Betrayed By Their Spouses