“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- BCBG Serves Slashed Leggings & Oversized Knits In Collection Inspired By David Bowie
- The Looks You Need To See From Yeezy Season 3
- Jay Z & Robert De Niro At The 2016 amfAR New York City Gala
- VFiles Presents Wearable Tech At NYFW SS16
- Maurice White: The Elements’ Shining Star
- Every Time Blue Ivy’s Baby Hair & Afro Was Flourishing & Beautiful
- The Best Moments From The 47th NAACP Image Awards