“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude..”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Obama’s Best Instagram Moments During His Last Year As President
- Women’s Empowerment Expo 2015 Sponsors
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale [PHOTOS]
- 30 Nigerian Weddings We’d Happily Be A Bridesmaid For
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- Tasha Page-Lockhart [PHOTOS]