“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude..”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Beyonce, Bruno Mars & More! [PHOTOS]
- RED CARPET RECAP: The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Every Time Chrissy Teigen’s Maternity Style Mirrored Mrs. West
- Earth, Wind & Fire [PHOTOS]
- 11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
- The Hottest WAGs Of Super Bowl 50
- RED CARPET RECAP: 2016 Screen Actors Guild Awards