“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Women’s Empowerment Expo 2015 Sponsors
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale [PHOTOS]
- 30 Nigerian Weddings We’d Happily Be A Bridesmaid For
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- Tasha Page-Lockhart [PHOTOS]
- Catch All The Action From The 2015 ESPY Awards Red Carpet