“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- 25 Of The Most Underrated Beauties In Hollywood
- Hunger Games: Drunken Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party
- Celebrity Babies Due In 2015
- Janelle Monae, Jamie Foxx & More Honored At 2015 Trumpet Awards
- Celebrities Who Were Betrayed By Their Spouses
- SAG Awards 2015 [PHOTOS]
- Radio One Client Luncheon [PHOTOS]