“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.. “
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Every Time Blue Ivy’s Baby Hair & Afro Was Flourishing & Beautiful
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Beyonce, Bruno Mars & More! [PHOTOS]
- RED CARPET RECAP: The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Every Time Chrissy Teigen’s Maternity Style Mirrored Mrs. West
- Earth, Wind & Fire [PHOTOS]
- 11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
- The Hottest WAGs Of Super Bowl 50