“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.. “
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV
- #Fitspiration: The Instagram Fitness Gurus You Should Follow
- The Most Hated Celebrity Relationships Ever!
- The Hottest Looks From The ‘Fast 7′ Premiere
- Stellar Awards 2015 In Pictures
- Devon and Leah Still Family Photo Album [MUST SEE]
- 10 Black Women Designers You Should Know