“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- RED CARPET RECAP: The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Every Time Chrissy Teigen’s Maternity Style Mirrored Mrs. West
- Earth, Wind & Fire [PHOTOS]
- 11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
- The Hottest WAGs Of Super Bowl 50
- RED CARPET RECAP: 2016 Screen Actors Guild Awards
- The Style Evolution Of Justin Timberlake