“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
Legendary poet, author, activist and musician Maya Angelou was born on April 4, 1928. In honor of her great life, we are taking a look at some of her best quotes.
Didn’t know Maya Angelou was a musician? Listen to her song “Run Joe” here.
- 2015 Billboard Music Awards Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
- B.B. King Over The Years
- B.B. King [Photos]
- From Jelly To Flat Belly: An Obviously Gorgeous Timeline Of Beyonce’s Shifting Shape
- Celebrity Moms with Three or More Children
- Celebrity Met Gala Looks [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Arrive At The 2015 Met Gala In NYC