My favorite curl champions, EDEN Bodyworks hosted “Style With EDEN” in New York City on Wednesday, March 20th at Midtown hot spot, Pranna. To celebrate the launch of its new Coconut Shea collection, EDEN Bodyworks called upon a panel of super-gorge expert curlfriends who shared insider tips on hair, beauty, and fashion. Guest speakers for the evening included: Celebrity Hair Stylist and Founder of Loving Your Hair with Natural Care, Felicia Leatherwood; BlackEnterprise.com Style Contributor and Image Consultant, Kéla Walker; Latisha Daring, Designer, Ashtyn LLC; and Milly Almodovar, Beauty Editor, Cosmopolitan for Latinas and founder, BeautyLogicBlog.com. Check out a few candids from the evening!
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 2/7-2/13: Gabrielle Union Plays Spades With Her Hubby; Ciara & Russell Do NYFW & More
- Here’s How The Internet Really Feels About Valentine’s Day
- Black Women Who Set The Music Industry On Fire From The 90s Into 2000s
- NYFW: Concept Korea & Tadashi Shoji’s Fall Lines Give Us Pops Of Color And Bold Geometric Patterns
- INSTADAILY: 25 Killer Pics From Yeezy’s Season 3 Fashion Show
- #NYFW: Be Prepared To Look Hot In BCBG’s Fall 2016 Line
- The Women Of The Black Panther Party