My favorite curl champions, EDEN Bodyworks hosted “Style With EDEN” in New York City on Wednesday, March 20th at Midtown hot spot, Pranna. To celebrate the launch of its new Coconut Shea collection, EDEN Bodyworks called upon a panel of super-gorge expert curlfriends who shared insider tips on hair, beauty, and fashion. Guest speakers for the evening included: Celebrity Hair Stylist and Founder of Loving Your Hair with Natural Care, Felicia Leatherwood; BlackEnterprise.com Style Contributor and Image Consultant, Kéla Walker; Latisha Daring, Designer, Ashtyn LLC; and Milly Almodovar, Beauty Editor, Cosmopolitan for Latinas and founder, BeautyLogicBlog.com. Check out a few candids from the evening!
- 12 Black TV Moms We Wished Raised Us
- How To Respond To 13 Of The Stupidest Black History Month Questions
- 9 Super Bowl Commercials That Made Up For The Panthers’ Disappointing Loss
- Every Photo Of Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance You’d Want To See
- Beyonce Didn’t Almost Fall: The Internet Reacts To Queen Bey’s Super Bowl Performance
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 1/31/16 – 2/6/16: Michelle Obama Claps It Up For Barack; Solange Parties In New Orleans & More
- 13 Iconic Films Every Black Woman Needs To See