My favorite curl champions, EDEN Bodyworks hosted “Style With EDEN” in New York City on Wednesday, March 20th at Midtown hot spot, Pranna. To celebrate the launch of its new Coconut Shea collection, EDEN Bodyworks called upon a panel of super-gorge expert curlfriends who shared insider tips on hair, beauty, and fashion. Guest speakers for the evening included: Celebrity Hair Stylist and Founder of Loving Your Hair with Natural Care, Felicia Leatherwood; BlackEnterprise.com Style Contributor and Image Consultant, Kéla Walker; Latisha Daring, Designer, Ashtyn LLC; and Milly Almodovar, Beauty Editor, Cosmopolitan for Latinas and founder, BeautyLogicBlog.com. Check out a few candids from the evening!
- From Nola To ATL: A Countdown On The Top Black Tourist Destinations
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- This Week in Slayage: 15 Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous
- Pretty On Fleek: Celebrity Beauty Moments We Loved This Week
- #SayHerName: Black Women Who Lost Their Lives At The Hands Of The Police
- Lil Kim Pregnant And DRINKING?! [PHOTOS]
- Marvin Gaye and Anna Gordy Gaye [PHOTOS]