My favorite curl champions, EDEN Bodyworks hosted “Style With EDEN” in New York City on Wednesday, March 20th at Midtown hot spot, Pranna. To celebrate the launch of its new Coconut Shea collection, EDEN Bodyworks called upon a panel of super-gorge expert curlfriends who shared insider tips on hair, beauty, and fashion. Guest speakers for the evening included: Celebrity Hair Stylist and Founder of Loving Your Hair with Natural Care, Felicia Leatherwood; BlackEnterprise.com Style Contributor and Image Consultant, Kéla Walker; Latisha Daring, Designer, Ashtyn LLC; and Milly Almodovar, Beauty Editor, Cosmopolitan for Latinas and founder, BeautyLogicBlog.com. Check out a few candids from the evening!
- 13 Iconic Films Every Black Woman Needs To See
- 9 Black Female Athletes Who Proved That #BlackGirlMagic Is Real
- 11 Times Keri Hilson And Her Boyfriend Looked Like A Modern Day Queen Nefertiti And King Akhenaten
- 11 Celebs Who Support Donald Trump
- Mane Man! 15 Times Harry Styles’ Hair Was On Fleek
- 12 Things Black Women Think About Every Damn Day
- 12 Fine Black Men Wearing The Hell Out Of A Suit