Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- Sasha & Malia Obama Steal The Show At Presidential Turkey Pardon
- INSTADAILY: Diddy’s Extravagant 46th Birthday Bash
- All The Times Jennifer Lopez Dazzled In The Most Exquisite Gowns At The AMAs
- First Look: Sofia Vergara’s Stunning Wedding To ‘Magic Mike’ Star Joe Manganiello
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Damn Gina: Thanksgiving Episodes From Our Favorite 90s Sitcoms
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 11/14-11/20: Tracee Ellis Ross Is Everywhere; Kelly Rowland Takes The Stage & More!