Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- From Nola To ATL: A Countdown On The Top Black Tourist Destinations
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Video Music Awards
- This Week in Slayage: 15 Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous
- Pretty On Fleek: Celebrity Beauty Moments We Loved This Week
- #SayHerName: Black Women Who Lost Their Lives At The Hands Of The Police
- Lil Kim Pregnant And DRINKING?! [PHOTOS]
- Marvin Gaye and Anna Gordy Gaye [PHOTOS]