Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- Shop Your TV: The Hottest Outfits From Your Favorite Shows This Week
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa At Slut Walk LA
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 9/27- 10/3: Jada Pinkett Smith Slays Paris Fashion Week; Uzo Aduba Holds Court & More!
- This Week in Slayage: Celebrities Who Looked Insanely Gorgeous
- 2015 Triumph Awards
- Pretty On Fleek: Celebrity Beauty Moments We Loved This Week
- INSTADAILY: Omarion & Apryl’s Cutest Pics