Iyanla Vanzant may be busy fixing everybody else’s life, but she hasn’t forgotten to take care of home.
During a recent visit on “The Wendy Williams Show,” the 60-year-old life coach said her love life is in a great place.
“I am blessed and honored to say that I have a gorgeous, loving, supportive, healthy, beautiful, black man,” she shared. “But I keep him quiet because there’s pieces and parts of my life that they don’t need to know.”
MUST READ: Iyanla Vanzant ‘Fixes’ Chris Brown’s Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
MUST READ: Terrell Owens Sheds Tears On Sneak Peak Of ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’
With a big smile on her face, the “Iyanla Fix My Life” star added that her boo thang is the “same age but well fed.”
We aren’t mad at you, Iyanla! Watch the full interview below and be sure to check out new episodes of her hit OWN series Saturday nights at 9 p.m.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Iyanla Vanzant Wants To ‘Fix’ Black Women’s Lives, Calls Us ‘Out Of Order’
DMX Says Iyanla Didn’t “Fix” His Life, She Made It Worse
Check Out This Gallery
11 Pieces Of Life Advice From Celebrity Youth You Should Never Take
13 photos Launch gallery
1. DO NOT TAKE LIFE ADVICE FROM HOLLYWOOD'S YOUTH!
1 of 13
2. Advice #1: Drop Out Of School Because It's Brainwashing You
2 of 13
3. Jaden Smith Should Take His Own Advice
3 of 13
4. Advice #2: Go Urban For More Attention
4 of 13
5. Advice #3: Randomly Choose Not To Use Your Own Legs
5 of 13
6. Advice #4: Be The Boss, No Matter How Young You Are
6 of 13
7. Advice #5: Don't Move Forward In Your Career
7 of 13
8. Advice #6: Live As If Skin Color Doesn't Exist
8 of 13
9. Advice #7: Get As Many Stamps On Your Passport As Possible Before Puberty
9 of 13
10. Advice #8: Live Recklessly
10 of 13
11. Advice #9: Launch Your Career With An Adult Film
11 of 13
12. Advice #10: Be A No Call/No Show At Work
12 of 13
13. Advice #11: Get Pregnant In Your Teens & Get A Show!
13 of 13